Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared some Thanksgiving favorites. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a thoughtful post on magnifying the Lord. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Next week there will be NO Pinterest party — have a great Thanksgiving weekend!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE IS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
Here are a couple of pins from older parties that have done really well this past month:
- Diy: Salt Dough Ornaments was linked up from Thinking Outside The Pot on Week 121 of this party. Last month, it had 133 saves and 175 link clicks to that post from our party board!
- 32 Adorable Christmas Cupcakes that are ‘Almost’ too Cute to Eat! from Mom Does Reviews was linked up in party 222, and it had 176 saves and 94 link clicks to that blog post from our party board this past month.
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Mini Christmas Cakes: How Sweet And Adorable? from Claire Justine
- Free Thanksgiving Crochet Patterns from Musings of an Average Mom
- Apple Cranberry Pie from Petals, Pies and Otherwise
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 325, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 325 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!