Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- Last Friday, I shared a post titled Corona virus and Cleanliness: Should I Be Worried About My Fruits and Vegetables? We don’t need to really worry about getting Coronavirus from fruits and veggies — but we still should clean them because they can cause other illness. I shared the safe way I clean my fruits and veggies.
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a new recipe called S’mores Tacos. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared the third post plus FREE printables on the name of God Jehovah-Shammah: The Lord is There, Part 3. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 15 of the Best Candy Apple Recipes You Simply Must Try from Mom Does Review
- DIY Washable Duster Cloths (FREE pattern) from Hello Sewing
- Caramilk Cheesecake Slice from Simple Living Creative Learning
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Graham Cracker Cookie and Nutella Ice Cream Sandwiches from Our Good Life
- Corn & Zucchini Quesadillas from Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Five Frugal Things – Quick and Easy Ways to Save Money with Cheap and Easy Home Maintenance from Lazy Budget Chef
- Not Back to School from Jennifer Lambert
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 311, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 311 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!