Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a new giveaway . You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared thankful thoughts on how G. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
This week, my analytics were not showing a lot of saves from last week’s party. Please make sure that if you link up that you go and save a few pins over the weekend. Go to our party board, week 309, and save from there.
I looked at my analytics and here are some pins that had 5-6 saves just last week from previous weeks of our Pinterest parties. I had some that had a lot more than 5-6 saves, but I thought I would share just the ones that had 5-6 saves in the past 7 days:
- How to Clean Furnace and Air Conditioning Ducts at Home from Condo Blues has had 22 saves in the past month and 84 link clicks this past month. (Week 293 party)
- Cardboard Castle from Simple Joys had 30 saves and 22 link clicks this past month. (Week 150 party)
- Postcard Templates from Musings of an Average Mom had 10 saves and 36 link clicks this past month. (Week 152 party)
- Almanzo’s Mom’s Doughnuts from Simple Living Creative Learning had 13 saves and 14 link clicks this past month. (Week 134 party)
- Sweet & Sour Sticky Ribs from Heavenly Homecooking had 6 saves this past week. (Week 64 party; I couldn’t see the 30 day stats.)
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Delicious Refrigerator Pickles from Petals, Pies and Otherwise
- How to make planters from thrift store baskets from She’s Crafty
- Create a DIY Graduation Cap Cupcake Stand and Cake Plate from Creatively Beth
- How To Make Mason Jar Fruit Glasses from Chas’ Crazy Creations
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 309, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 309 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!