Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared all the favorite recipes linked up to June’s parties. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a favorite thoughtful post from the past 9 weeks of parties. Link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
- From last week’s party, Easy Brownie Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches from Mom Does Reviews had the most saves.
- Here are some pins from previous parties that did very well this month:
- Cheesy Mexican Corn Dip from Winstead Wandering had 15 saves and 210 clicks to the website this past month. This pin is from the party 134.
- Cardboard Castle from Simple Joys had 40 saves and 13 link clicks this past month.
- Homemade Stewed Tomatoes from Home Crafts by Ali had 53 saves and 280 link clicks this past month. This was linked up to the party from Week 258.
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Stars and Stripes Popcorn from My Mommy World
- DIY Travel Pillow | Neck Pillow Pattern + VIDEO Tutorial from Hello Sewing
- Black Beans and Rice from That Recipe
- Caramel Popcorn from Simple Living. Creative Learning
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 306, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 306 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!