Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a recipe for Cheerios Peanut Butter Bars. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared thoughts on Psalm 23, The Lord is my Shepherd. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
- There is still an awesome Mother’s Day Giveaway going on right HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
Last week, there was a glitch with Pinterest with my (Creative K Kids) account. I am so thankful that 2 bloggers that take part in this party notified me that they could not see all the pins. I had pinned 21 of the pins, and I could see the ones that I had pinned; but no one else could. I would have never known if they hadn’t told me. I tried everything I could think of, but I was getting no where.
I finally made myself another Pinterest user account so that I could see what they were they were seeing. I next emailed Pinterest two times, and they got back to me on Tuesday saying that they made a few “fixes on their end” that should fix it. It did fix it; but I have no idea why all of a sudden I started having a problem. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly now.
After the problem was fixed, I went and repinned all of the pins I had originally pinned to high performing boards so that you pins will get saved by others. Thanks to DIY Vibes and Mom Does Reviews for coming to re-pin and notifying me of the problem.
HERE ARE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Tips for g Fruit and Vegetables from Scraps from Simple Living Creative Learning
- Wooden Vegetable Garden Markers from DIY Vibes
- Cute Gift Bags from Fabric Scraps from Christine’s Crafts
- How to Sharpen Scissors and Rotary Cutting Blades at Home from Condo Blues
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Build a Raised Garden Bed from Petals, Pies and Otherwise
- How to Oven Can and Preserve Dry Goods from Lazy Budget Chef
- Make a Graduation Display in your Home from She’s Crafty
- DIY Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Gel from Mom Does Reviews
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 296, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 296 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!