Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared all of the favorite recipes linked up to March’s parties. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared 16 actives you and yoru kids can do while you are stuck at home — enjoy your time together! You can also link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
Last week, we didn’t have any stand-out pins. There were several that were pinned a couple of times. Some of that was my fault as I had scheduled the wrong time for the first email to go out. I am sorry about that. I also think this COVID-19 has all of us out of sync. Hang in there! We’ll get through this!
Here are some favorite pins from this party from previous parties:
- DIY Custom Closet – IKEA TARVA & IVAR HACK – Handmade Weekly from Handmade Weekly that was pinned in the Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 239 had 249 saves in the past month!
- From week 64’s party, Sweet & Sour Sticky Ribs from Heavenly Home Cooking had 93 saves in the past month was from 4 years ago!
Keep on pinning! You never know when one will take off!
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 21 ideas for self care at home from She’s Crafty
- Easy Spring Grapevine Wreath from DIY Vibes
- Lessons from Quarantine from Jennifer Lambert
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 293, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 293 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!