Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a new giveaway . You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared thankful thoughts on how G. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM SOME OF OUR PARTIES:
- Mini Heart Garland Valentine Card from Home Crafts by Ali had the most repins from last week’s party.
- Bacon Wrapped Egg and Cheese Muffin Cups from Mom Does Reviews from Week 115’s party had 19 saves also this past week. It had 44 saves this past month and 140 clicks to her site in the past month. I love that something pinned from our party over 3 years ago is still driving traffic to your blogs!
- The Best Homemade Buffalo Sauce from Fluster Buster from Week 232’s party had 19 saves this past week and 45 saves in the past month with 194 clicks to her site in the past month.
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 15 Healthy Good for Your Gut Recipes from Healthy Helper
- Easy Steamed Pork Buns from That Recipe
- How to Sew a Plastic Bag Dispenser from Beginner Sewing Projects
- What to Ask the Doctor During Your Pre Operation Appointment from Simple Steps for Living Life
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 280, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 280 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!