Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared some favorite recipes linked up to our Tasty Tuesday parties from 2019. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared how I only made 2 goals this year. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
I went and checked the stats from the past 90 days on Pinterest. BY FAR, The Ultimate Pinterest Party board out-performs all the other boards. Look at the stats below. Plus, you can see just 3 of the pins that have performed well over the past 90 days. The top 2 are the most repinned pins from the past 90 days, and the third one was farther down the list, but it still had several click to the website — and it was from an old party.
I think this party is awesome. Obviously, some pins don’t perform well; but others do great. You just have to keep pinning!
Remember, all of these stats are just from the past 90 days.
- Part of Your World: A Mermaid Themed Baby Shower from Picturing Disney pinned in Week 242 had over 1,000 saves and 115 clicks to their website in the past 90 days.
- Flatland Christmas Bauble Ornaments Crochet Pattern from Once Upon a Cheerio pinned in Week 228 had over 900 saves but a lot more clicks to their website — 573 clicks in the past 90 days!
- Postcard Templates from Musings of an Average Mom pinned in Week 152 had only 23 saves but again over 106 link clicks to her website in the past 90 days. That is an old pin from over 2 years ago that is still driving visitors to her website!
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- The Best Life Planners: Which One is Right for You? from ESavingsblog
- What to do with unwanted gifts from Bubbablue and me
- How to Quickly Square Up Fabric Before Cutting from Beginner Sewing Projects
- How to Make More Time to Read from Making Home Simple
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 279, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 279 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!