Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared all of the favorite recipes linked up to this month’s parties. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared printables and a post on the name of God, Jehovah Rapha. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE A COUPLE OF THE FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
- Last week’s favorite pin had 7 repins. It was Home Crafts by Ali’s Thanksgiving Turkey Soda Bottle Craft. It’s so cute!
- An old pin (Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce, Sausage and Spinach from The Good Mama) that was pinned in The Ultimate Pinterest Party, Week 19, had 22 repins just this past week! It’s so exciting for me to see these old pins from this party to continue to do well! You can see
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Spiced Candied Sweet Potatoes a Delightful Holiday Side from That Recipe
- Tangy Lemon and Raspberry Fool Recipe from Bubbablue and Me
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 273, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 273 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!