Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared 25 pumpkin recipes. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared some of the thoughtful posts linked up to the last 3 months of parties. Come link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
- Last week’s favorite pin was Free Floral Doodles Watercolor Papers from Sinziana Romanescu. A lot of other pins did really well! Thanks for remembering to go and repin!
- The next pin, Part of Your World: A Mermaid Themed Baby Shower from Picturing Disney, is a pin that looks like it has had 364 saves from our board in the past 25 weeks; and, according to my Pinterest analytics, 58 saves in the past week.
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Best Cream Cheese Danish from Fluster Buster
- Hot Apple Cider Tea Bread from Our Good Life
- Creating a Hydrangea Centerpiece from Dabbling & Decorating
- Strawberry Breakfast Waffle Recipe from Serenity You
- Ty’s Sweet Potato Sour Cream Pound Cake with Maple Pecan Praline Sauce from On Ty’s Plate
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 267, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 267 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!