Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a roundup of 25 pumpkin recipes. You can link up to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared the 2nd post on the name of God, Jehovah. You can go see that post HERE, get free printables, and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE FAVORITE PINS FROM THIS PARTY:
We are having a hard time pulling stats like we used to for this party as my Pinterest scheduler, ViralTag, had their API taken away from them. I don’t want to pay right now for Tailwind, so we are pinning the old-fashioned way. Since I can’t really know what was the highest pin from last week’s party, we are going to start sharing some of the party’s pins that have done awesome. I put my Pinterest analytics to pull only pins that have been saved for the past 7 days. These are two of the pins that showed up in my top 10 pins:
This party works!
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Instant Pot Short Ribs with Gravy from The Short Order Cook
- Barbecue Turkey Burger Sliders from On Ty’s Plate
- Chicken Tamales Made Faster with a Pressure Cooker from That Recipe
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 266, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 266 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!