Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared 25 recipes for The Fourth of July. Need a new recipe? Go check them out and link up your recipes to the Tasty Tuesday’s linky party HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared thoughts from the book Lies Women Believe and The Truth that Sets You Free. You can go see that post HERE and link up any thoughtful posts you have written.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Next week there will be NO PINTEREST PARTY. Have a great time with family and friends celebrating the Fourth of July!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE ARE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Improve Your Child’s Transition into Kindergarten from Mom Succeeds
- 10 Mouthwatering Lemonade Recipes to try this summer from The Organized Dream
HERE ARE THE FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Clean Your Washing Machine and Keep it Clean from Fluster Bluster
- Pantry Turned Mudroom Nook Progress from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- 10 Tips for Cleaning your Kitchen from Serenity You
- DIY Ironing Board & Iron Holder from Handmade Weekly
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 255, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 255 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!