Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared a giveaway for Char-broil Grilling for the Family Cookbook. It’s pretty cool! You can still link up HERE.
- This week I shared thoughts on how I’m so thankful for my church family. You can go see that post HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE IS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
I don’t know if Pinterest analytics are off or if we just had a bad week of pinning, but the re-pin counts were very low. If you have been linking up but forgetting to re-pin, please send yourself a reminder over the weekend to come re-pin from our board. Here is the pin that had the most re-pins last week:
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Make Star Wars Wookie Cookie Sugar Cookies from Ghastly Girl
- Quick and Easy Fabric Bookmarks from Home Crafts by Ali
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 244, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 244 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!