Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- Monday, I shared a giveaway for Paper Monograms Kit.
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared the favorite recipes that were linked up to our Tasty Tuesday parties in February. You can still link up HERE.
- On this week’s Thoughtful Thursday’s post, I shared thoughts about The Secret to Faith that Causes Jesus to Marvel. If you write any thoughtful posts such as inspirational or homeschooling posts, link them up HERE.
- Today, I shared a giveaway for GAME ON! MORE: Awesome Activities for Clever Kids. Go HERE to enter!
There are 3 other giveaways still going on. One ends Saturday night!
- Giveaway for Making Your Own Greeting Cards & Gift Wrap book.
- Giveaway for 2 boxes of pancake mix HERE!
- On Wednesday, I shared a giveaway for a set of California Design Den sheets.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
**Next week there will NOT be a party!! Both Ali and Tammy will be out of town and unable to pin. We will resume on March 22.**
Please share this party with your blogger friends!! If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE IS THE FAVORITE PIN FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
70 Adorable Easter Cupcakes & Cookies that will Bring a Smile from Mom Does Reviews had 7 repins from last week’s party.
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Bean and Cheese Taquitos from The Lazy Gastronome
- Boxty (Potato Pancakes) from Our Good Life
- How to Get Rid of Cable and Still Watch What You Want from Esavings Blog
- Luck of the Irish Potato Soup from Super Mom – No Cape!
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 240, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 240 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!