Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared all the favorite recipes that were linked up to last month’s Tasty Tuesday’s recipes. Come link up your recipes!
- On Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared how we can be thankful by praising God for who He is. There is a printable! Come link up your thoughtful posts.
- If you are starting to feel stressed about all the holiday to-do lists, maybe this post about getting ready for the holidays NOW is for you!
- I also posted a recipe for Chocolate Streusel Bars attached to a Christmas Cash giveaway HERE.
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Please share this party with your blogger friends!!
If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Easy Turkey-Shaped Lollipops for Thanksgiving from The Jersey Momma
- Thanksgiving Place Mats from Musings of an Average Mom
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Hand Drawn Printable Owl Maze from Hilbert’s Mazes
- 12 Days of Elf on the Shelf Ideas My Toddler Loved from Mom Succeeds
- Coconut Flour to Regular Flour Ratio from The Fit and Healthy Baker
- Chalk Paint Desk Drawer Organizer from Home Crafts by Ali
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 225, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 225 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
Please sign up HERE to receive emails about the party being open on Friday morning! An email will also be sent on Saturday morning to remind you to repin a few links!