Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared how I make homemade, wedge-cut french fries. Link up your recipes to that party to be possibly featured next month!
- On Wednesday, I shared about a cleaner I used to clean my very dirty shower. You can find out what I used HERE.
- On Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a post about how to pray for your children to love God’s Word. Link up your thoughtful posts!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
I am super excited to share that ViralTag is an approved Pinterest partner. For a long time, only Tailwind and Buffer were approved partners. I had started using ViralTag before approved partners were even a thing and I loved them. Then Pinterest started cracking down on non-approved Pinterest partners. Members of BoardBooster were getting emails from Pinterest that they had to stop using BoardBooster or their accounts would be deleted. I started getting nervous that I would get the same email as I was using ViralTag, but instead I got a message from ViralTag that they were now an approved partner.
I absolutely love ViralTag. It looks pricey, but if you try them for 14 days for free, then write a review, you can get 6 months free and then $9 a month afterwards. Plus if you use my referral link to sign up with them, you can get an additional $30 credit! You can share to Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Tumbler, and LinkedIn.
Please share this party with your blogger friends!!
If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- Black and White Check Pumpkin Pillow Applique DIY from Kippi at Home
- 10 Ways to Get Discount Designer Clothing! from ESavings Blog
- 80 Easy Cheesecake Recipes Your Family Will Love from Mom Does Reviews
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- How to Make a Toddler Garden from Clearwater Cottage
- Mason Jar Flower Arrangement from Petals, Pies, and Otherwise
- Healthy Simple Italian Summer Squash Casserole from Fluster Buster
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from WEEK 219, THE ULTIMATE PINTEREST PARTY on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 219 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
Please sign up HERE to receive emails about the party being open on Friday morning! An email will also be sent on Saturday morning to remind you to repin a few links!