Here’s what’s new on Creative K Kids:
- This week on Tasty Tuesdays, I shared how I am updating all my recipe menu pages. Link up your recipes to that party to be possibly featured next month!
- On Thoughtful Thursdays, I shared a post about how to pray for your children. Link up your thoughtful posts!
Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party!
Last week, I sent an email out to all the bloggers who used to get the weekly emails for this party. I do my opt-ins different for my linky parties due to GDPR regulations. I let everyone know that I was debating whether or not to keep this party going as we had so few link-ups the past couple of months. Ali works so hard weekly to get recognition for this party, and I have been tweeting and sharing more than normally, and nothing seemed to be working. After that email, we did have some more sign-ups to last week’s party.
I have a request from you. If you like this party, can you let your blogger friends know about it? We would like to keep the party going, but we have to figure out if the time is worth it. If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up, you can sign up HERE.
HERE WERE THE FAVORITE PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- 45 DIY Halloween Costumes for a Spooktacular Good Time from Mom Does Reviews
- 35 Deliciously Scary Halloween Cupcakes You Will Love from Mom Does Reviews
MY FEATURED PINS FROM LAST WEEK’S PARTY:
- New Fall Wreath from Clearwater Cottage
- How to Organize Your Home from My Mommy World
- Cinnamon Zapples from An Ordinary Housewife
- 5 Steps to Make a Healthy Living Plan from Organized Motherhood
- Old-Fashioned Peach Pie from Our Good Life
Here are the MAIN RULES:
- Rule #1: Link up only 2 PINS (not blog posts. Pins that are duplicates from a previous week will not be repinned.)
- Rule #2: Do NOT re-pin from the linky below.
- Rule #3: You must commit to re-pinning from THE ULTIMATE PARTY BOARD on SATURDAY or SUNDAY. (Re-pin from the pins that say “The Ultimate Party, Week 217 pins.”)
- Rule #4: Please only link up your own original pins that contain your images to this party. Do not link up pictures of other bloggers that you may have included in a round-up. Your collage of pictures for a round-up would be fine.
- Rule #5: Please do not link up sale posts from your blog or sale posts that go to Etsy or Ebay –only pins that go to actual blog posts on your blog. Thank you.
Details to Observe:
- Before you link up the pin, click on the pin and make sure it takes you to your post, not your home page.
- Linking up to this party gives the hosts permission to use a picture and a link to your post if they feature your post on their blogs or social media.
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
Thanks for making this party such a success!!
PLEASE SHARE! You can share on all the social medias (facebook, google+, etc.) but here is a Twitter button to make it easy!
NOW LET’S GET TO OUR PARTY!
- Follow your hosts on Pinterest. (Click “Follow All” and then go back and unfollow individual boards if you don’t want to see some of our pins):
- We will have all the pins pinned by 8 am Eastern time Saturday morning.
- Please re-pin sometime on Saturday or Sunday. If you know that you do not have the time to re-pin pins, then DO NOT LINK UP!
- I can decide to not pin a pin if it goes against my beliefs or against the rules of this party.
- Please grab the button to help bring awareness to this party. Put on your party page, sidebar, or post!
PLEASE LINK UP ONLY 2 PINS! (THAT ARE NON-ALCOHOLIC!)
For this party, we use an “text-only” linky. Please link up your Pinterest URL below. You will not see a picture below, but we will go to your pin from the text-link and re-pin it. Thank you for participating in The Ultimate Pinterest Party with us!
Please sign up HERE to receive emails about the party being open on Friday morning! An email will also be sent on Saturday morning to remind you to repin a few links!