This summer, I am trying to update my old recipes. They are not pretty or SEO friendly as I started off on WordPress.com.
This week, I updated one of our favorite recipes, Beef and Bean Burgers or what we like to call Wagon Wheels.
Most of my kids love these as they have cheese on top and biscuit on the bottom!
You can also see from this picture that they are relatively simple to make.
All the ingredients except the biscuit and cheese go in one pan.
Heat the mixture while you spread out the biscuits, spoon the mixture on top of the biscuit, and then sprinkle some cheese on top.
Bake and then eat!
Go HERE to see the recipe!
Pin the recipe HERE!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.