This Yogurt Pie recipe is a family favorite for hot summer days.
It has only 3 ingredients, can be made in a flash, and makes me feel like I am eating a somewhat nutritious dessert. Every week, our senior saints come together for a Bible study and a lunch. I like to vary the menu, so I decided to make these pies for dessert one week. The seniors loved them as they are light, easy to eat, and can be so versatile. Whatever flavor is your favorite yogurt flavor can be used!
You can see from the pictures below that the pie sets up really nicely. It is easy to cut and remove individual pieces. It has always been a fail-proof pie for us.
It’s so easy to make that my youngest seven year old daughter made it! She also loved to eat it. She loves yogurt!
- 3- 6 ounce containers of flavored yogurt or 2- 8 ounce containers
- 1- 8 ounce Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker crust
Mix together yogurt and Cool Whip.
Scoop into the graham cracker crust, smooth out the top of the pie, and place in the refrigerator to set.
You can garnish with fruit before serving if desired.
I usually do fruit flavored yogurt like raspberry, blueberry, or strawberry; but other options can be tried!
I often will make this the night before; however, it could be made even a couple hours before serving.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.