I love looking at new recipe books. I sometimes receive a new cookbook to review, and I always ask if I can offer one as a giveaway as well. I try to put the cookbooks giveaways up on Tasty Tuesdays, as you are my “foodie” followers.
This last cookbook, The Southern Living Party Cookbook: A Modern Guide to Gathering, was a very interesting cookbook for me to look at is it was very informational for hosting different kind of parties.
The author, Elizabeth Heiskell who is a best-selling author and a TODAY show food contributor, updated the top selling Southern Living cookbook of all time, 1972’s Southern Living Party Cookbook so that it fits today’s modern lifestyle.
Not only are there many recipes with amazing photographs, but there are party ideas for occasions such as a Bridal Tea, a Garden Club Luncheon, for Summer Night Parties, Tailgate Parties, Picnic on the Lawn festivities, a Fall Dinner Party, and 24 more gatherings.
Sometimes I am not for sure what protocol to use for invitations, thank you notes, and table settings. This book helped give direction for many of these functions. You can tell by the following picture some of the gems that you can find in this cookbook! I couldn’t show you everything; this is just a small sampling of this 368 page hardcover cookbook!
The Southern Living Party Cookbook contains delicious dishes from the original book, popular picks from the current pages of Southern Living magazine, sure-to-become classics from Elizabeth’s own treasured recipe box, and menus for any occasion! Check it out HERE or buy it from Amazon HERE.
You can enter the following giveaway to win one of these cookbooks!
You must be a United States resident. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize. Winner will be contacted by email. They will have 48 hours to respond to the email before a new winner is chosen.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.