I was given a copy of this book for my honest review. I receive no monetary compensation.
Only 8 days to Christmas! Crazy!
I have a ton still to do as we are flying to be with our family for Christmas. My baking is done, but I am finishing up presents for my class at school and I have to pack and finish wrapping presents. I also have to address all my Christmas cards.
I received in the mail another “I Love My Instant Pot” recipe book. This one is The “I LOVE MY INSTANT POT” Soups, Stews, and Chilis Recipe Book. Since we are going up north for Christmas, soup and chili recipes will be great to have on hand! This book will be released on December 24.
I love soup recipes. I grew up eating soup every Wednesday for dinner. Now that I have an instant pot, it is much quicker to make those delicious and filling soup recipes. You can see a little bit of what is included in the book by looking at the picture below. There are 175 recipes included in the book!
I want to try the recipes for Egg Drop Soup and for Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup. I also want to try the Cheesy Macaroni and Chili. So many great choices!
You can preorder this cookbook HERE. It includes 175 soup, stew, and chili recipes that can be made in the Instant Pot. It will be released on December 24.
If you have an Instant Pot or know of someone who does, enter the giveaway below!
This giveaway will only run for one week as I want to be able to email the winner on Christmas Eve!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner must reside in the United States. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
You can enter another giveaway HERE.
There will be no party next Tuesday as it is Christmas Eve. Have a wonderful Christmas!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.