I received a surprise in my mailbox a couple of weeks ago — a copy of The Everything Mediterranean Instant Pot Cookbook.
I often get cookbooks to review on my Tasty Tuesday posts — and I’m more than happy to give you my honest review. I also get to offer most of them as giveaways to my readers.
This book I do not remember asking for — and to be honest, Mediterranean food is not my favorite kind of food. There probably won’t be many recipes in this cookbook that will excite me, but maybe they will excite you.
There are 300 recipes included in this cookbook, so there are some I want to try such as Baked Eggs with Ham and Kale, many of the bean dips and hummus recipes, Garlic Shrimp, Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Feta and Shrimp, Mini Turkey Loaves, Easy Pesto Chicken and Potatoes, and Pork and Cabbage Egg Roll in a Bowl.
And we all know that the Mediterranean diet has been proven to be one of the most successful diets in the world for those looking to improve their health, lose weight, and boost energy. The first chapter in this book shows how to put the Mediterranean diet into practice.
Of course all of these recipes can be made in an Instant Pot.
Not only are the recipes good for you to eat, they will be easy and quick to make! Now there is no excuse to use processed foods. The first chapter also includes Instant Pot directions for those who are new to using an Instant Pot.
If you want to try some Mediterranean recipes or if you are already a fan of Mediterranean dishes, enter to win a copy of the cookbook below!a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner must reside in the United States. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.