I have looked through a couple of weeks of parties and found some of your favorite Thanksgiving recipes:
- EASY Bread Stuffing with Sausage recipe from Coupons (& Recipes) for Your Family
- Sausage Cornbread Stuffing from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Praline Yams with Sugary Sam Sweet Potatoes from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes from Jodie Fitz
- Cranberry Jello Salad With Coolwhip from Cook-Clean-then-Repeat
- Easy Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies from Walking on Sunshine
- Thanksgiving Turkey Drumstick Rice Krispy Treat from Cindy’s Online Recipe Box
- Cheesecake Pumpkin Pie from Swirls of Flavor
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Cook with Sara
- Apple Sage Stuffing Muffins from Swirls of Flavor
- Nutter Butter Acorn cookies from She Saved
- Fall Acorn Cookies from Cindy’s Online Recipe Box
We are going to a friend’s house for Thanksgiving, and I am in charge of making the breads and desserts.
I make a bunch of fun Thanksgiving cookies such as turkeys and pilgrim’s hats, but I also make some pies.
Here is what I am going to make this Thanksgiving:
- An easy Chocolate Silk Pie
- Pecan Pie (maybe)
- Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Topped Pecan Cheese Pie
- French Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Bread
- Sweet Cinnamon Quick Bread
- Zucchini Bread
Here are some pumpkin recipes that I have gathered from some of the past Tasty Tuesday parties:
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Mix Doughnuts from Walking on Sunshine
- Pumpkin Spice Balls Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls from Walking on Sunshine
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Bread from Walking on Sunshine
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake from She Saved
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted-Caramel Crunch Topping from Whimsy and Wow
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake from She Saved
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Gingersnap Crust from That Recipe
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies from Live, Love, Texas
- Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes Recipe with Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting from Live, Love, Texas
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes from Cincy Shopper
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Pancakes from That Recipe
- Pumpkin Glazed Donuts from Walking on Sunshine
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Cupcakes Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Easy Iced Pumpkin Cookies Recipe from Cook-Clean-Then-Repeat
- No Bake Pumpkin Dessert from Cook-Clean-Then-Repeat
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Cookies from Petals, Pies and Otherwise
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars from NancyC
- Vegan Gluten-Free Salted Caramel Pumpkin Sundae with Homemade Date Caramel Sauce from Healthy Helper
- Mini Pumpkin Tarts from Trick n Treat
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Pumpkin Pie Magic Bars from NancyC
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.