This Sweet Cinnamon Quick Bread is one of the breads I make every Thanksgiving along with my Zucchini Bread and my Pumpkin Bread.
Karis wanted to do another video for these posts, so I told her to make this recipe as I had never put it on here yet. She made the bread and the next morning it had all disappeared for breakfast as the girls had some friends sleep over!
I love that the bread does not need to rise. Mix it together, swirl the streusel into the bread, and bake!
Here is the video showing how to make the bread, and the recipe is below!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cups buttermilk add 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 1 cup of milk if you don't have buttermilk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. butter softened
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour bottom only of 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup. Level off. In a large bowl, combine all bread ingredients.
Beat 3 minutes at a medium speed. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
In a small bowl, combine all streusel ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over batter and swirl lightly to marble.
Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Remove from pan immediately. Cool completely before slicing. Wrap and refrigerate leftover bread.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.