When spring rolls around, I find myself wanting to buy fresh fruit.
Fresh fruit + fresh air just goes together! These Sweet Blueberry Muffins is a recipe that a friend of mine submitted to our church cookbook a few years ago. They have a crumb topping which make them even yummier!
The muffins are relatively easy to make, and this recipe makes 24 muffins! You could half the recipe and only make 12 muffins.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 teaspooons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
To prepare the batter, combine eggs, milk, and oil in a bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just moistened. Fold in blueberries.
Spoon batter into 24 lined muffin cups
To prepare crumbs, cut the butter into the flour and sugar.
Sprinkle crumbs over each muffin.
Bake at 400° for 20-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean after being inserted into the middle of a muffin.
Ashley from Forgetful Momma is joining Audrey from That Recipe to be our co-hosts for March! Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.