In another week and a half, we will be moving cross-country to Florida. We are in the midst of packing and cleaning the house so it can get on the market. I asked for some guest posts, and several bloggers graciously agreed to help me out in my time of need. I also love guest posts, as I find recipes that I never have tried before. This recipe from Becky who blogs over at 3 Princesses and 1 Dude looks like the perfect recipe for us to enjoy in the Sunshine State!
If you would like to guest post for me, I would love to share your post in July or August! I am sure I will be still unpacking and trying to figure out my new life. You can fill out the form below! (Just click HERE or scroll down to see it all. Thanks for helping out!
One of our favorite things about summer has got to be strawberries! The deliciously mouthwatering red fruit is bound to get even the fussiest of children to eat fruit! The best strawberries are always ones that are freshly picked; and if your little ones can wait long enough to get home before eating them all straight from the punnet, this Strawberry and Apple Fizz beverage is a great way to serve them up differently!
This is the perfect recipe for little hands to help make. Older hands can help chop the strawberries, smaller hands can help pouring and even smaller hands can help by pressing the button on the blender, which is apparently the best job there is, or at least you would think so as it is the one job in the kitchen that always gets my monsters fighting!!
- 1 and 1/2 punnet of strawberries approximately 1 1/2 pints
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 cups apple juice
- 1 litre bottle sparkling water You won't use it all!
Remove the green from your strawberries and chop them in half.
Blend 1 full punnet of strawberries, sugar, water, apple juice and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
Quarter strawberries and fill a serving jug with them until it is 1/2 full. (optional) Pour the blended mixture into the serving jug 3/4 full and top off with sparkling water.
The perfect drink for a warm summer’s day, don’t you think?
Here’s some more information about Becky:
I am Becky a busy stay at home Mum to 4 little monsters aged between 2 and 11. You can find us over at 3 Princesses and 1 Dude and over on the Kids Make and Bake Club. Between the two you will find us baking, making, getting crafty, having fun days out, generally anything that will keep 4 children stay busy!
You can go see more of Becky of 3 Princesses and 1 Dude’s great recipes and posts of HERE.
Or you can follow her on Social Media:
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at [email protected] You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.