I’ve saved the best taco recipe for last!
Who doesn’t love S’mores? This recipe is a fun twist on the classic S’mores dessert, and it goes perfect with all the other diverse taco recipes we have shared from Sara Haas’s book The Ultimate Taco Book: Taco! Taco! Taco!
So far, we have shared 6 other taco recipes from her book, The Ultimate Taco Book: Taco! Taco Taco:
- BBQ Skirt Steak Tacos
- Pork Tinga Slow Cooker Tacos
- Cumin Chickpea Tacos
- Avocado Basil Turkey Tacos
- Fried Egg Tacos with Dukka
- Korean BBQ Beef Tacos
This delightful dessert taco recipe uses homemade graham cracker pancakes that get topped with chocolate and marshmallows and then get a quick broil in the oven to get that signature melted chocolate and marshmallows.
Try this recipe for S’mores Tacos out and let me know what you think!
- ½ cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Kosher salt
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, oil, vanilla, and brown sugar. Add dry mixture to wet mixture and stir gently until combined.
Heat non-stick pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
Once hot, spray with non-stick cooking spray and drop pancakes onto hot pan using a ⅛ measuring cup. Spread out into a 4-inch circle.
Cook on the first side until batter begins to bubble, then flip and cook the other side an additional 2 to 3 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Place pancakes on a baking sheet and top each with a few mini chocolate chips, a few mini marshmallows, and a dash of salt.
Broil for 1 minute, or until marshmallows are toasted.
Sprinkle with a tiny pinch of salt, if desired, then fold up and serve.
Any type of milk would work fine here, even milk alternatives such as soy or almond milk.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.