Today, Christina Nicholson from Mascara Maven and More is guest posting here on Creative K Kids! I have a feeling that I will be using her Chicken Sandwich recipe a lot in the next few months as my life gets busier! Thank you for guest posting!
I don’t like to cook, so I love my Crock-Pot. It’s like an idiot proof way to make dinner for a busy mom on the go. I recently did a shredded chicken sandwich that was a hit… and if I can do it, anyone can do it.
This is what I did:
- I put four boneless chicken breasts in my Crock-Pot.
- I seasoned them with garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- I poured chicken broth around the chicken in the Crock-Pot until all the chicken was mostly submerged.
- I cooked it for six hours on low.
Christina Nicholson is a former TV reporter and anchor turned freelance writer and lifestyle blogger. She also works with clients to help increase their exposure via media relations and social media. She lives in Florida with her husband and two young children.
You can find more of Christina’s posts on her blog, Mascara Maven and More.
Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey at That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for August.
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.