This summer, I am re-working a bunch of old posts. I have discovered that many of my internal links do not work after switching hosting plus my beginning pictures are atrocious and don’t fit my new theme width. So today I re-did the post for Make Ahead Burritos.
This recipe is one of my dad’s favorite recipes. I make it every year for him for Father’s Day, and he eats them for breakfast. That’s what he wants! I also take them on vacation in the summer as one of my “meals” for my extended family. We have about 20 people on vacation, and we try to do as little cooking as possible. These can be made ahead of time and re-warmed. And all the guys eat up the leftovers for midnight snacks as we play games.
You can go HERE to print out the recipe!
You can PIN this recipe HERE!
And you can link up your own food posts for us to pin below! This is the last week that Tamara from OKC Mom of 3 and Dee from Meatloaf and Melodrama are our co-hosts. They have done a great job, and I will miss their cheerful spirits and willingness to help. Please make sure you follow them via at least one social media link listed below.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
**Tammy at Creative K Kids (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/Instagram **Tamara at OKC Mom of 3 (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/ **Dee at Meatloaf and Melodrama (Blog)** Pinterest/Facebook/Google+/Twitter/
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.
‘); // ]]>