Anyone that has been blogging for any period of time has a lot of blogging maintenance that must be done.
Unless a blogger has the resources to hire out these maintenance issues, he (or she) has to do them on his own time — and often it doesn’t get done. That is the story here on Creative K Kids. I have not updated my recipe landing pages since December, so I decided that instead of adding new recipes today, I would update my landing pages. That means I make the images that you see below, add them to the correct category in alphabetical order on my landing page and link it to the recipe.
Besides adding new recipes, I have done some recipe round-ups primarily for holiday or kid party ideas and I have started to update some old recipes — as I used to not resize my pictures and they are HUGE! This summer I will be gone for almost a month visiting family and friends up north, so I will probably just continue to update old recipes as I really need to do that anyway.
But we will continue to host this party to let you share your recipes, and my hosts do such a great job of pinning your recipes to our Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest board.
The only change I will probably make is that I will share my monthly featured recipes using Inlinkz. Tabitha Philen last week shared how a blogger was sued when she featured a blogger who had used a picture that was not her own — and the owner of the picture sued both the blogger that used it and the blogger who featured the post using the picture. I will probably also add this rule to the linky party:
Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
If you always take your own photos, then you will have no issues. If you ever use stock photos, please make sure that you know they can be used legally. If you have any questions, please watch THIS VIDEO by Tabitha Philen who blogs at Inspired Bloggers University.
Here are the new recipes I have added in the past few months:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.