Tastefully Simple asked if I could share with my readers an Easter Celebration Menu.
They sent me the Easter collection for my honest review, and I was overwhelmed with the all the goodies in the box! So yesterday, we had a pre-Easter, Easter breakfast for lunch. Because we love breakfast food — morning, lunch or dinner. I only used some of what they sent. If you ordered their entire Easter collection kit, you would have enough food for quite a crowd! You don’t have to order the entire kit; you could order just the items that go with your meal.
Now, you still have to cook when you use Tastefully Simple’s Easter collection. It just takes the worry of what you are going to make away and it gives you an easy, homemade, gourmet meal.
Here are all the items in the kit:
- Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix for the Easter Egg Basket Cookies Recipe
- Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix for the Easter Egg Brownie Truffles Recipe
- Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix for the Cheddar & Spinach Egg Strata Recipe
- Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix for the Robin’s Nest Cake Recipe
- Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread for the Flower Fruit Kabobs with Luscious Fruit Dip Recipe and the Robin’s Nest Cake Recipe
- Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce for the Pomegranate Chipotle Ham Recipe
- Italian Garlic Seasoning for the Chick Deviled Eggs Recipe and the Roasted Carrots Recipe (and more recipes)
- Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix for the Cheesy Blossoms Recipe and Creamy Artichoke & Asparagus Beer Bread Bites Recipe
- Samba Sangría Slush Drink Mix for the Sangria Punch Recipe (I won’t be using this.)
- Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix for the Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe
- Bountiful Beer Bread Mix for the Creamy Artichoke & Asparagus Beer Bread Bites Recipe
Here is what I have already made: (Click on the links for the recipes.)
I substituted root beer instead of beer and used a half of a can of root beer, and half a bottle of the Pomegranate Chipotle Sauce instead of the whole bottle. I also used a spiral cut half ham instead of a boneless ham. We really liked how it tasted!
Luscious Fruit Dip Recipe — this was our favorite!
This giveaway is still open for you to enter!
We have a new co-host for the month of March!
Melissa from The Happy Idiot will be sharing this party on her blog every Tuesday in March and also helping pin any recipes that are linked up past #125!
We would ask you to please follow her on one of her social medias!
Thank you, Melissa, for joining us in March to co-host this party.
If you would like to be a co-host for this party, please email Tammy at [email protected] You would post this party every Tuesday at 7 am Central Time and include an original recipe, a round-up of recipes, or your favorite features from this party along with the link-up. We also may need your help pinning up to 25 recipes to our party board every week.
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.