I’m going to leave today’s party until the end of the month!
I will not do a new Tasty Tuesdays until January, and then I will do only one party a month. I will have it “stick” to the top of the home page, which means you can see it all month. It won’t disappear. You can come back every week and add a few new recipes, and I’ll send you emails every week (if you have signed up for them) reminding you to link up.
Today’s party will also “stick” to the top of my home page and you can link up the next 3 weeks to this party. We are taking a mini-break from blogging to have a wonderful Christmas celebration with our families.
I love sharing the recipes you link up. Here are some recipes you may want to try this Christmas!
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Bars from Nancy C
- Peppermint Patty Stuffed Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Gluten-Free Peppermint Cookies from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Peppermint Cream Cheese Crushed Oreo Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, & and Luck
- Addictive and Tasty Andes Mint Brownies Recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Mint Chip Cookies from Christen’s Kitchen
- Mint OREO Brownies Recipe from Scratch from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Decadent Andes Mint Fudge Recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog
- Chocolate Marshmallow Peppermint Cookies from Walking on Sunshine
- Brownie Peppermint Bark
- Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Easy Gingerbread Cookies (Gluten-Free) from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Gingerbread Cookies from Cincy Shopper
- Gingerbread Crinkle Cookies from Cook – Clean – Then – Repeat
- Candy Cane Sugar Cookies from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Best Italian Christmas Cookies from Walking on Sunshine Recipes
- Frosted Cookie Triangles (Gluten-Free) from Mommy Hates Cooking
- Chocolate Caramel Filled Shortbread Cookies from Jodie Fitz
- Santa’s Surprises
- Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- No-Bake Corn Flakes Holly Cookies
- Sugar Cookie Recipe for Decorated Sugar Cookies
- Cookie Sticks
- Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever
- Christmas Salted Chocolate Bark from Pots + Planes
- Easy Homemade Fudge Recipe from Organized Island
- Coated Oreo Drops
- Double Decker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- Peanut Butter, Butterscotch, and White Chip Shoestring Haystacks
- Crock Pot Creamy Hot Cocoa from Flour on My Face
- Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate from Organized Island
- Peppermint White Hot Chocolate from Cincy Shopper
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.