Fun Penguin Treats
I’ve had a lot of fun finding great penguin crafts, activities, and printables over the last month. As a teacher, I liked to do a “party” once a month, and I would do a craft and a food craft that went a long with each other. Here are 20 different penguin food treats that can be made; but my kids would probably only like the top 15 ideas. Most of these treats came from Pinterest, but a few came from some bloggers that agreed to letting their posts be included in these fun round-ups.
If you would like to see some fun penguin crafts and activities, go look at these posts:
- 18 Penguin Books + 14 Tacky the Penguin Crafts & Printables
- 16 Top Penguin Crafts for Kids on Pinterest
- 32 Penguin Activities and Crafts for Kids
You can click on any of the pictures below to get to the treats. Many of the links go to Pinterest, and from there you can go to the blog that has the directions. Below the pictures are the text links. If they were found on Pinterest, it also says how many times it has been pinned (although the pin number may be much higher that what is written.)
Fun Penguin Treats For Kids:
- Sledding Penguins Frozen Banana Snack — at least 152,000 pins
- Marshmallow Penguins — at least 31,200 pins
- Oreo Penguin Recipe — at last 18,000 pins
- Penguin Cupcakes — at lest 5,700 pins
- Penguins catching Swedish fish in Blue Jell-O — at least 3,200 pins
- Penguin Oreos — at least 2,800 pins
- Rice Krispies Treat Penguins — at least 1,900 pins
- Penguin Cupcakes — at least 1,700 pins
- Nutter Butter Penguins — at least 1,500 pins
- Penguin Donuts — at least 1,500 pins
- Coca-Cola Chocolate Cake Roll Penguins — at least 500 pins
- Adorable Chocolate Covered Strawberry Penguins — at least 450 pins
- Heart Penguin Cookies from Parenting from the Heart
- Ice Cream Penguins from True Aim
- Penguin Themed Food from Eats Amazing
- Sushi Penguin. Fun food for kids. from Learn with Play at Home
Fun Penguin Treats for Adult Parties (and for kids if they like olives):
- Olive Penguins — at least 37,000 pins
- Penguin Snack — at least 27,000 pins
- Egg Penguins — at least 5,200 pins
- Cheeseball igloo with olive penguins –at least 2,100 pins
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.