I had posted this recipe for Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies a couple of years ago, but my daughter recently made this recipe again and made a little video to go along with the post.
These cookies pair rich chocolate with the creamy peanut butter chips for a taste that cannot be easily forgotten. The best part is that they are an easy drop cookie that even my 5th grader can easily make. It’s wonderful having a daughter who likes to bake!
Karis had fun putting together another video of how to make these cookies:
- 1 cup butter or 1/2 cup butter and 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups peanut butter chips 1- 11 or 12 ounce bag
Cream butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
Cool 1 minute before removin from cookie sheets onto wire rack.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.