This party has been doing awesome the past couple of months. Last week, we had 142 posts linked up which I think is wonderful considering that they are only food posts! I credit the party’s success to our amazing co-hosts. Some of them have co-hosted this party for months now. They are faithful to post every week and they pin your posts — every single week. This party would not be possible without their help.
Since we do not have many new co-hosts every month, I hope that you take the time to follow them on at least one social media and maybe even take the time to thank one of them for what they do.
This month, we had no ties for favorite recipes from the parties. Each week, there was one post that had the most clicks:
- Tune my Heart’s Apple Pie Crescent Rolls received the most clicks from October 6th’s party. I’ll have to try this recipe!
- Frugal Foodie Mama’s Trick or Treat Pumpkin Pie Dip that was shared in October 13th’s party had the most clicks (and looks super yummy!).
- Living on Cloud Nine’s Pumpkin Spiced Fudge had the most clicks for October 20th’s party. (Fudge had me here!)
- Tornadough Alli’s Garlic Bread Poppers had the most clicks last week. (oh, yum!)
Tasty Tuesdays Linky Party
Dina from Savvy in the Kitchen, Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas, Danielle from Creatively Homespun, Audrey from That Recipe, and Ashley from Forgetful Momma are our co-hosts for November!
Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.