I never shared November’s favorite recipes as I had so many posts that I had to do in December; so this month, I’ll share the favorite recipes that were linked up in the November and December parties.
Below the listing of the favorites, there are pictures in order of all the recipes listed below. Clicking on the pictures will take you to the blog post so that you can check out the recipes.
November 7th’s Favorite Recipes:
- Old Fashioned Potato-Ham Soup from Grandma Honey’s House
- Sauteed Zucchini and Carrots from Cooking with Curls
- Instant Pot Irish Beef Stew from Cooking with Curls
- The World’s Best Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Brownies from Bites of Wellness
November 14th’s Favorite Recipes:
- No Knead Skillet Bread from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Perfect English Toffee from Gluesticks
- Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie from Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
November 21st’s favorite recipe was No Fail Buttermilk Biscuit from The Bearded Hiker
November 28th’s favorite recipe was Grinch Popcorn from Cooking with Curls
December 5th’s favorite recipe was Panko Crusted Soy Mustard Pork Loin from Living La Vida Holoka
There were 2 favorite recipes from December 12th’s party:
- Minty Brownie Bites from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Cheesy 3-Meat Breakfast Casserole from Home Cooking Memories
December 19th’s party also had 2 favorite recipes:
- Gluten-Free Cherry Coconut Drop Cookies from Super Mom, No Cape
- Over 28 Easy Christmas Morning Breakfast Ideas from 3 Boys and a Dog
We still need one new host for January! Here are the requirements to hosting a Tasty Tuesday’s party:
You are committing to posting every Tuesday at 8 am EST a recipe post (either a recipe, a round-up of recipes, or features from the previous party) and pinning 25 recipes that are linked up to this party to our Tasty Tuesday’s board. You would be part of our Facebook group where you would receive the scripts and be assigned the numbers you would pin. Tammy’s email is [email protected] Thank you!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.