No Bake Oatmeal Cookies!
These cookies are a summer favorite is because you do not have to bake them in the oven. For those hot summer days, who wants to have a hot house? They also can be prepared very quickly, although you do have to allow time for the cookies to cool and get firm on the cookie sheets.
All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a pan on the stove,
and then drop the mixture by tablespoons on a cookie sheet. Let the cookies cool until they are firm and can be removed from the pan. On a very hot day, you may have to refrigerate the cookies for a while.
I love the taste of these–they are one of my favorite cookies. My husband says they are too sweet; so if you are a sweets lover, you will probably like the cookies!
Here’s a video my daughter made of how to make No Bake Oatmeal Cookies!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.