Last week, I shared how I received a free copy of The Clean & Simple Diabetes Cookbook for my honest review.
This week I am allowed to share a recipe from the cookbook and offer a giveaway of the cookbook. The recipe they sent me was No Bake Cheesecake in a Jar. Doesn’t it look good?
- 1 10 oz. package frozen whole strawberries, thawed (2 cups)
- 1 tbsp bottled lemon juice (not from concentrate)
- 4 oz. Neufchâtel (light cream cheese) divided
- 1/2 c plain 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp fruit-sweetened apricot fruit spread (jam)
- 1 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 c Homemade Fruit-Sweetened Granola in the same cookbook on page 106 or no-sugar-added granola
In a medium bowl, stir together the strawberries with 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Spoon into juice glasses, about 1/3 cup each.
In a large mixing bowl, add the Neufchâtel, yogurt, fruit spread, vanilla, and remaining 2 teaspoons lemon juice. Blend with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spoon on top of the strawberries, about 3 tablespoons each.
When ready to serve, sprinkle with the granola, about 1 tablespoon each.
Here you can see what kind of recipes are included in the cookbook:
You can enter the giveaway below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Winner must reside in the United States. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize. Winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be chosen.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.