This year, we are going to change this party up!
I will post only once a month — the first Tuesday in the month will be a new Tasty Tuesdays linky party, but I will leave that party open all month so you can come by and link up a couple of new recipes weekly. Your recipes will still get pinned to the Pinterest board, and I will still share the monthly favorite recipes.
Here are the favorite recipes for the 3 parties we had in December:
- December 1st’s party:
- December 8th’s party:
- December 15th’s party:
- One-Pot, Zuppa Toscana Recipe from The Inspired Prairie
I’ve also had 3 new cookbooks/food books donated to me for me to share with my readers and give my honest review.
Two of the books are Keto books. Some of you may want to try doing a Keto lifestyle this year or you may already be doing it, and you may find these books interesting.
Each of these recipes contains 10 grams of net carbs or less and can be made in under 30 minutes (including prep time!) The recipes use everyday ingredients.
Just looking through the cookbook, I can tell that the claims are true. The recipes are easy, I have many of the ingredients already, and I would like to eat many of the recipes once prepared.
Maybe you want to adopt the Keto lifestyle this year, but you are afraid you will fail. For many Keto is not just about losing weight. It’s about eating healthier; it may be that you have a gluten intolerance. However, you don’t know if you can really do it.
Then this is the book for you. It tells you how to meal plan and prep, how to go grocery shopping, how to deal with eating out, how to curb your hunger (I’m going to read that chapter for sure!), how to deal with your carb cravings, and much more.
This book is NOT a cookbook, but a lifestyle, motivational book.
And . . . on the opposite spectrum . . . here is a bread cookbook!
Maybe Keto is not your thing, but you would like to learn either how to make homemade bread or you just want to find some more recipes for bread, then this is the cookbook for you! The cover says that it is “A Beginner’s Guide to Bread Making.”
There are 100 recipes for bread including sourdough recipes, your normal white bread recipes, pita bread, panini, tortillas, flatbread, and every other bread recipe you might be able to think of.
This is a hardcover no-frills cookbook.
100 Recipes, Including Sourdough, Cinnamon Swirl, French Baguettes, and More
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY! Three recipes can be linked up every week.
- PLEASE follow Creative K Kids through one of the social media listed below.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Repetitive posts will only be pinned one time. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.