Tomorrow is a big day for me — I’m going in for a rotator cuff tendon surgery. I was rear-ended back in January, and I have a full thickness tear that needs some repair. I have always been healthy, so this came as a surprise and obviously not something I would have planned. I am thankful that I do not have a debilitating illness that I have to live with all the time and that my kids are old enough to help. I am also thankful for my church family who wants to do all they can to help. However, it will still be an adjustment to be not able to use one arm.
Just this week, I received a cookbook called Multicooker Perfection from Zavor to review!
All my reviews are honest and I receive no monetary compensation for this review.
What perfect timing! I jumped on the multicooker bandwagon a year ago, but I haven’t used mine often. With this cookbook, I will use it more — and probably often in the next few weeks, because it has two recipe sections that start with the word, “simple” or “easy.” That is what I will need — simple recipes. There is even a Macaroni and Cheese Recipe. My kids will be happy about that!
Next year, I will have an increased load at school, so I want to sample some of these recipes this summer so that I will know which ones will work for easy dinners.
I did not have time to make any recipes as I had to finish all the grading for this school year and make sure I am ready for my surgery tomorrow, but here are some more of the sections included in this cookbook:
Since I have not made used my multicooker that much, I am very glad for the Multicooker 101 section. I need to understand how to use my multicooker better! Here you can see just a couple of the pages that are in that section:
The recipe I am probably most excited to try is Vietnamese Beef Pho. My mother-in-law is Vietnamese and loves Pho, so I want to make it and let her taste it to see how authentic the recipe is.
What I find extremely interesting about this cookbook is that all 75 recipes include pressure cooking times AND slow cooking times. In a hurry? No problem! Need the recipe to be cooked over several hours while you are gone? No problem!!
Do you want to try out this cookbook? Enter to win it below!
Winner must reside in the United States. I will email the winner, and the winner must respond within 48 hours to the email or a new winner will be chosen. Creative K Kids is not responsible for the fulfillment of this prize.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.