Last month, the following recipes had the most views from the link-up and from the recipes that were pinned to Pinterest:
- Habanero Mango Hot Sauce from Heritage Home Ec
- Maple French Toast Recipe for a Special Breakfast Treat from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce from Homemade on a Weeknight
- Oreo Cookies ‘n Cream Ice Cream Pie from Cindy’s On-line Recipe Box
- Fideua – Spanish Noodle Paella – Vegan Version from Magical Ingredients
- Air Fryer Green Beans from Moola Saving Mom
- Air Fryer Biscuits from Moola Saving Mom
Here are some recipes linked up to last month’s party that I would like to try:
- Instant Pot Slow Cooked Chipotle Corn Chowder from The Magical Ingredients
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff from Heritage Home Ec
- Peanut Butter Cup Crackle Cookies from Faith, Hope, Love, and Luck
- French Onion Meatball Sub from Homemade on a Weeknight
- Chicken Biscuits & Gravy from Homemade on a Weeknight
And here’s a brand new cookbook that just came out!
I have never done a keto lifestyle, but I have friends who have. They have lost a ton of weight and have gained a healthier lifestyle. I know a big hang-up for me is knowing how to prepare menus that would be truly Keto. This book would give you recipes that are Keto, and good! You don’t have to stop doing your summer barbecues. You can have a Keto diet and still enjoy life!
This cookbook was put out by Simon and Schuster and is being released today! You can buy it for $14.99 on Amazon, or you can get the Kindle version of it for $11.99.
If you prepare Keto recipes already or if you want to start eating some Keto-friendly meals, then check out this recipe book!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY! Three recipes can be linked up every week.
- PLEASE follow Creative K Kids through one of the social media listed below.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Repetitive posts will only be pinned one time. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.