For Mother’s Day, I made this new-to-me recipe of Lemon Crumb Bars.
They came from the same cookbook where I got the recipe for Ooey-Gooey Caramel Peanut Butter Bar and Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Bars. My kids do not care for lemon dessert, but I knew my sister and other adults in the family might like it. Since it was Mother’s Day, I figured I may as well make something we like! However, I did make them Scotcheroos, so they were happy.
My brother-in-law and sister who love lemon both told me the dessert was wonderful, and my sister said she liked them better than lemon bars.
These Lemon Crumb Bars are super easy to make as they use a cake mix, so enjoy whipping up this easy but yummy dessert!
We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.