I thought many of you might be interested in this free download:
It’s hard for me to believe that Thanksgiving is only in two days.
I have always been with my extended family in a cold state. We are now in a warm state far away from family. But we are loving our life and we have so much to be thankful for!
On Sunday, we had a Thanksgiving feast at our church. We came home with a lot of leftover mashed potatoes and stuffing. I decided to find some recipes to use up these leftovers. For some of the potato leftovers, I made a favorite easy potato pancake that my mom used to make. We like to eat them with a little bit of ketchup.
Here are 45 other recipes you can make with your Thanksgiving leftovers:
- Mini Turkey Casserole Bites from Dinner with the Rollos
- Creamy Turkey & Noodles from Three Different Directions
- Southwest Turkey Soup from Mashup Mom
- Leftover Turkey and Rice Soup from The Brooklyn Cook
- Turkey Soup from Officially Gluten Free
- Turkey Gemelli Soup from Coffee With us 3
- Creamy Turkey Gnocchi from Wholefully
- Cream of Turkey and Wild Rice Soup from Wholefully
- Turkey Apple Soup from Priceless Product Reviews Giveaways & Freebies
- Roasted Garlic Turkey Noodle Soup from Mashup Mom
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies from Small Town Woman
- Turkey Broccoli and Cheddar Pot Pie from Cookin’ Mimi
- White Turkey Chili with Corn from Everyday Maven
- Slow Cooker Creamy Turkey and Butternut Squash Chili from Bless this Mess
- Turkey Turnovers from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Leftover Turkey Puff Pastry Pot Pie from The Brooklyn Cook
- Turkey Broccoli Alfredo Quesadillas from Just Sisters
- Italian Turkey Potato Casserole from Coffee With us 3
- Turkey and Bacon Club Crescent Ring from Deals from Ms. Do
- Turkey Pot Pie with Sweet Potato Biscuits from Wholefully
- Leftover Turkey Taquitos from Bless this Mess
- Leftover Turkey Pot Pie from Say Grace
- Leftover Turkey Salad Sliders from The Frugal Mom
- Healthy Avocado & Turkey Salad with Greek Dressing from The Weeknight Chef
- Leftover Turkey Salad Panini Sandwich with Cranberries and Pecans from Home Cooking Memories
- Leftover Turkey (or chicken) Shepherd’s Pie Casserole with Garlic-Parmesan Cauliflower Topping from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Mashed Potato Cakes from Small Town Woman
- Crispy Parmesan Potato Cakes Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Everything Mashed Potato Flatbread from Officially Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Mashed Potato Waffles from Officially Gluten Free
- Mashed Potato Pancakes with Goat Cheese and Chives from Domesticate Me (potatoes and optionally turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce)
- Loaded Potato Stuffed Mushrooms from Tales from a Tulsa Table
- Leftover Mashed Potato and Corn from The Cook’s Pyjamas
- Layered Green Bean Casserole Shepherd’s Pie from Kicking it with Kelly
- Turkey and Mashed Potatoes from Olivia’s Cuisine (turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy)
- Leftover Thanksgiving Casserole from Rock-A-Bye Parents (turkey, stuffing, and gravy)
- Deep Dish Thanksgiving Leftovers Pizza from Farm Fresh Feasts (turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, and stuffing)
- Thanksgiving Stuffed Spaghetti Squash from The Brooklyn Cook (turkey, stuffing, cranberries, and gravy)
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole Recipe from Sugar, Spice and Family Life (stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy)
- Turkey and Stuffing Waffles from Sugar, Spice and Family Life (stuffing, turkey, and gravy)
Cranberry Sauce/Cranberries Leftovers:
- Cranberry Crescent Rolls from Beauty Through Imperfection
- Cranberry Sauce Oatmeal Bars from Savory Tooth
- Leftover Cranberry Sauce Bars from Salvage Sister & Mister
- Turkey and Sweet Potato Taquitos with Jalapeño-Cranberry Sauce from Domesticate Me (turkey, mashed potatoes and/or sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce)
- Cranberry, Walnut & Apple Smoothie from A Virtual Vegan
- Cranberry Baked Buttermilk Pancakes from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Cranberry Turkey dressing cupcakes from A Sweet Potato Pie
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.