This week has been very busy for me as my father-in-law passed away last Tuesday morning.
So after taking a nap yesterday afternoon, I felt ready to to start doing some blog work. I had no new recipe, but I did make for dinner these Meat Loaf Patties, so I took some new pictures for the old post.
Then I started working on my drop-down menu. When I switched hosting, many of my links all got messed up. So I had started making pictures for my recipe landing pages. Here is the tutorial I made a long time ago on how I did it. I only got as far as my desserts page. Last night, I did the landing page for all the main meal recipes I have done so far (I think). This also meant that I re-sized some pictures that were huge from when I first started blogging and switched many of the recipes over to my “Yum” plugin. I want my recipes easy to be “yummed” for those who are using that website. That took a long time, and I finally called it quits. There is always something to be done if you are a blogger!
I also wanted you foodies to know that for the next 5 days you can get a
FREE Kraft “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook.
This is a sponsored post by Lunchbox, but I do want you to know that I downloaded the cookbook, and there are several recipes that I plan on making this summer.
Here are just a few of the recipes that are included in this free cookbook:
Let Kraft help you plan the perfect celebration with the FREE “Kick Off Your Summer” cookbook! Just click on the picture below! #Kraft #CookingUpSummer
Cate from Random Crafty Georgia Girl and Maria from Maria Magdalena Living Ideas is joining Danielle from Creatively Homespun and Ashley from Forgetful Momma to be our co-hosts for June! Tammy from Creative K Kids is the host. Please make sure that you follow them in at least one way! They will be commenting on and pinning many of your posts.
Here are just a few requests for this linky:
- PLEASE follow the hosts and co-hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They visit your post, leave a comment, and pin your post. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- We would love to have you link up to three of your old or new food posts!
- Please make sure you link up only food-related posts that have never been linked up here before or they will be deleted. Non-food posts can always be linked up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Try to visit a couple of blogs and leave a comment or share their posts.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.