Last month, I shared that I am a part of the Quarto Steam Club. I receive 5 books and one toy foused on STEAM subjects bi-monthly so that I can share with you my honest review of the items and encourage you to sign up for the FREE online STEAM community where you can receive free STEAM activity downloads, videos, and more.
Of course, you can also buy any of these products that you see below as well as other STEAM products on Quarto’s website.
The book I enjoyed the most in August’s delivery was a book entitled Kitchen Science Lab for Kids Edible Edition. I thought as this was a Tasty Tuesday’s post, you might be interested in it as well.
This book includes 52 mouth-watering recipes and the everyday science that makes them taste amazing. Since I like to cook and bake, and I want my kids to be able to cook for themselves, this book shares recipes kids can make plus the reason why the food turns out how it does.
There are recipes for different beverages such as Razzle-Dazzle Root Beer and Sunset Lemonade. Next the book has snack recipes. I want to try the Pretzel Bread Sticks Recipe. We love Pretzel Bread! There is a section of cheese recipes. My kids would have fun making Stretchy Mozzarella. (Who wouldn’t?) There’s a dips, dressing, and sauces section that looks interesting. Then there are recipes for pizza dough, souffles, spring rolls, crepes, meatballs, a layer cake, and more.
Each recipe has information such as the challenge level, allergen alerts, and a section called “The Science Behind the Food.” I also liked that the pictures are of kids making the recipes.
If you have budding chef in your family, consider buying him or her this book for Christmas or for a birthday. It will help them develop their love for cooking plus encourage their growth in science!
The other items that are included in this month’s features are the following:
- Unofficial Minecraft Life Hacks Lab for Kids
- The Book of Space Rockets
- The Rocking Book of Rocks
- Forest Club
- Spy School: Sneaky Surveillance
Go HERE to sign up to be a part of Quarto’s new (free) online STEAM community and learn about our new releases, get STEAM activity downloads, videos and more.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.