So I am going to break the news — I am going to quit blogging. I have been tossing this around for a while, and I’m finally going to do it. I wanted to keep doing it as I had put so much work into it. I have so many printables, craft posts, recipes, and inspirational posts that are viewed often. But always adding new content and then trying to keep the blog up-to-date and secure has become a burden.
I don’t have time to do it and when I have an issue, I feel stressed. So it’s time. Just today, I came back from vacation and taking my oldest to work at camp. I couldn’t add new posts or edit old posts. I went to BlogAid to read about the white screen problem — which is what I was having. (You should all subscribe to her Tips Tuesday and follow her religiously. She is the one I have trusted for years to help me move to new hosts and to do yearly maintenance.) I did a backup, updated plugins, deactivated plugins, and it didn’t help. I contacted my host, and they weren’t having the problem. So I went incognito, and then I could edit a post. I wasted so much time. Then I knew — it’s time to be done. It’s too much work when I don’t have the time.
I am working on transferring all my posts that are useful to google docs so I can still share them with others. In September, I will work with MaAnna of BlogAid in sunsetting this blog. However, this will officially be my last party. I will still pin all your recipes this month to my Pinterest board, and I will keep my social media sites up. Thank you for supporting me all these years.
I do think people can still have successful blogs, but I don’t have the time to work it like I used to. Best of luck to all of you, and I appreciate your kindness.
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY! Three recipes can be linked up every week.
- PLEASE follow Creative K Kids through one of the social media listed below.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Repetitive posts will only be pinned one time. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.