Last week was a bad blogging week! I have to commiserate with other bloggers. My hosting went down and I never heard from my hosting company after several messages, support tickets, and a phone call. My cpanel also was down! My backups from Backup Buddy could not be installed flawlessly to my new host. Finally, the Lord answered my prayers and my endless searching, and I found my IP address to my blog’s hosting and could get onto my cPanel that way. Then my new hosting could migrate Creative K Kids to them and I was back up! When everything works great, blogging is wonderful. When I have technical issues, I hate it. Anyway, I’m glad it is back up for today’s party!
Today, I get to share with you all the favorite recipes from July’s parties!
Summer is usually a down time for bloggers as many of us are on vacation and our kids are all home from school. We’ve held steady at almost 100 recipes linked up weekly. My hosts have also been great pinning your recipes weekly. A couple of our hosts have had to drop out recently due to family issues, so if the party picks up and we start getting more than 100 recipes linked up weekly, I’ll be looking for another host to join our party. The requirements for being a host is that you post every Tuesday morning at 8 am Eastern Time the script I give you (what you see at the bottom of the page that has the picture of the hosts and the rules) plus a recipe of your own or a round-up of your favorite recipes from the week before. You would also need to pin 25 pins from the party weekly to our Tasty Tuesdays’ Pinterest board. We would not need a new host until September, but please let me know by commenting or emailing me at creativekkids(at)creativekkids.com with your interest.
Here are July’s favorite recipes:
- Midwest Modern Momma’s recipe for Strawberry Banana Breakfast Quinoa had 28 views from July 11th’s party!
- Duct Tape & Denim’s Homemade Ranch Dressing Recipe had the most views from July 18th’s party!
- Two posts had the most views from July 25th’s party:
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.