My daughter had a recipe that she prepared and videotaped for today, but after a long day of ordering VBS material, teaching, getting our family passports (a 3 hour process), making dinner, and then visiting with a elderly lady in her church whose son had an aneurysm and stroke, I had no time to put together a new recipe post.
So instead I thought I would highlight the hosts of this party.
Audrey from That Recipe has been a host of this party for a LONG time — in fact, since October, 2014! That is rare in the blogging world! Not only has she been a host, but she has been a faithful and good host. She posts every Tuesday on time. She always pins the links that she is supposed to pin. She helps find hosts when we need to find another host. She helps out when another host needs help. I am so thankful for all that Audrey does to make this party successful!
Since she has been blogging for a while, she many delicious recipes on her blog. Go HERE to check them all out!
Our other host is a relatively new host for our party. Lisa from Blogghetti has only been with us for a couple of months, but she joined us at a time when we really needed her! Many of our other hosts had pressing life situations where they had either step back from blogging or from doing the party. We are thankful that Lisa came on to help us out! Her father-in-law was in the hospital for 18 days with bacterial meningitis. They went to be with him and help out the family, and she still managed to post most of the time from her iPad. What a committed host!
Go HERE to check out all her recipes!
And if you are ever interested in hosting this party, we have room for 1-2 more host(s). Your responsibilities would be to pin 25 posts that are linked up every week to our Tasty Tuesday’s Pinterest board and to post a food post (either a recipe, featured posts from the party the week before, or a round-up of recipes), every Tuesday at 8 am Eastern Time. If you would like to host this party, please email me at [email protected]
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.