We do not “celebrate” Halloween in our house, but we will pass out candy at Trunk or Treat functions or in our neighborhood — if we had neighbors.
Although Halloween is not a big function in our house, I find it fun to see all the creative recipes others make for Halloween. In the past, I have done several round-ups for Halloween and even shared some recipes we did for a big family birthday party we did one year around Halloween time. Here are some of those posts:
The past month, many of you have linked up some more fun Halloween food posts, and since today is Halloween, I had to share them with you:
- Marshmallow Ghosts Recipe by The Jenny Evoloution
- Witches Broom Sticks by The Jenny Evoloution
- Chocolate Gingerbread Man Mummy Cookies by The Jenny Evoloution
- Halloween Royal Icing Spiderweb Sugar Cookies by Embellishmints
- Halloween Bat Cupcakes by Embellishmints
- Halloween Recipe Eyeballs by Embellishmints
- Halloween Pumpkin Sugar Cookies by A Pretty Life
- Monster Munch by Food & Forte
- Chestnut Praline “Boo-scotti” by The Mad Mommy
- Halloween Mocktails for Little Monsters by Sparkle
- Spiderweb Sandwich Cookies Recipe by Home Cooking Memories
- Halloween Zombie Burritos on Spinach Wraps by Alison’s Allspice
- Easy Mummy Halloween Cookies by Growing Up Gable
- Easy Spider Cookies by Growing Up Gable
- Marshmallow Mummy Pops by DelightfulEMade
- Halloween Oreo Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookies by Bombshell Bling
- Halloween Graveyard Cake by Bombshell Bling
- Halloween Banana Pudding Parfaits by Hello Nature
- Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts Recipe by Home Cooking Memories
- Easy & Delicious Baked Cake Mix Halloween Donuts by The Mommy Mix
- Halloween Spider Cookies by Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Nutter Butter Ghost Cookies by Momma DJane
- Licorice Spider Cupcakes by Growing Up Gable
- Easy Frankenstein Halloween Decorated Cookies by Growing Up Gable
- Halloween Recipes Witches by Embellishmints
- Yummy Halloween Ding Dong Recipe by Adventures of Frugal Mom
- Chocolate Halloween Whoopie Pies by Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Spooky Bat Sugar Cookies by Juggling Act Mama
- Frankenstein Sugar Cookies by Making Memories with Your Kids
- Crunchy Halloween Monster Munch by 3 Boys and a Dog
- Halloween Chocolate Bark by Drugstore Divas
- Spooky S’mores Favors by A Bride on a Budget
- Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Pot Pie by Looney for Food
- Halloween Layered Taco Dip by Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Glazed Pumpkin Spice Halloween Cookies by Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange
- Bat Twinkies by Adventures of Frugal Mom
- Oreo Spiders by SimpleJoys
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you include your e-mail in the linky form below you will be added to a weekly reminder e-mail when the link party goes live. Your e-mail will not to added to any other lists or given out.