Last night, I went over to Amazon to look at the Amazon Prime deals going on for Amazon Prime Days.
I went specifically to look for school items I buy for the classroom every year such as disinfecting wipes, Post-it flags, and dry erase markers. I did find those, but I also saw many great kitchen deals. And since today is the last day to get these deals, I thought I would share my finds with you! Now remember, the prices will be different than what is shown below if you have a Prime membership. You would have to click over to Amazon and be logged into your prime account to see the real price. Then on Wednesday, the deals are over, and the price goes up!
Here are some kitchen items I was interested in:
- I want to eventually change out my plastic storage dishes for glass dishes, so I liked the following prime deals:
- I want to eat healthier, and so I bought this Rubbermaid Freshworks Produce Saver Food Storage Container that is supposed to keep your fruits and vegetables stay fresh longer.
Here are some other great kitchen deals that I did not need at this time, but the prices are phenomenal! Some of them are over half off!
- Ninja Professional 72oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology — awesome deal!
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products Stainless Steel Instant Read Oven/Grill/Smoker Monitoring Thermometer — my prime said I would also save an additional 20% off at checkout.
- If you want a steamer basket for your instant cooker, than snatch up this deal. (Hatrigo Steamer Basket for Pressure Cooker Accessories 6qt) The 3 quart and the 8 quart baskets are also on a deep discount.
- If you’re into smoothies and are on the go all the time, than this personal smoothie blender is for you! (Personal Smoothie Blender,DOUHE Cordless Portable Blender Rechargeable USB Juicer Mixer Mini Blender Small Blender)
- Some of my friends love their French Press Coffee Makers, but since I am not into coffee, I am not getting one. But if you want one, check out this deal: Veken French Press Coffee Maker (8 cups, 34 oz)
- If you have a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, and you would like to grind your own meat, then buy the food grinder attachment now.
- Need some steak knives? These have 20 reviews and all of them are 5 star reviews. They are 80% off right now.
- I didn’t even know a cool gadget like this existed. It is a handheld mini heat bag sealer so that you can easily reseal open bags of chips or candy bars. (KARIDGE Mini Handheld Heat Bag Sealer for Airtight Food Storage Saver) There’s a coupon for an additional 5% off too.
- If you have an Instant Pot, but not all the accessories, then here’s a 13 piece set that is 40% off.
- Here’s a heavy duty, commercial style cooling rack that is marked down for prime day.
- I want these!!! I use mason jars all the time, so I could use these plastic lids. I’m going to put them on my Christmas wish list. They are marked down some right now.
- This Pan Organizer Rack with 3 DIY Methods is pretty cool. I wonder if it would fit in my cabinet?
- Have you used a Nonstick Oven Liner for Bottom of Electric, Gas, Toaster & Microwave Ovens? I am so tempted to buy this, but I know I would have to put it on my bottom rack of my electric oven, and I use the rack a lot so I don’t know if I should. I hate cleaning my oven!
PLEASE LINK UP TO THREE FOOD POSTS TO THE TASTY TUESDAYS’ LINKY PARTY!
- PLEASE follow the hosts of this party through one of their social media listed below. They will visit your post and pin it. Just pick one (or more) of the options below and please follow them.
- Please link up to three food-related posts that have never been linked up here before. Posts containing alcohol also will not be pinned.
- Place this button or a link to this post somewhere on your site–either on the actual post or on your sidebar or on your party page.
- As a thank-you for linking up, we will pin your recipe to the Tasty Tuesdays at Creative K Kids Pinterest board. Please follow the board to see all the great food recipes!
- Creative K Kids is not responsible for stolen images or the mis-use by others who have found your image through CreativeKKids.com.
- By linking up, you agree to let any of the hosts or co-hosts use your pictures and links if they decide to feature your post. Your photo may also be used for promotion on any of their social media outlets.
- If you would like to receive an email reminding you to link up to this party, please click HERE and add your email address to the list! I will only send you an email about linking up to this party.